Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday a.m.
Waiting for it to warm up a little then I think we’ll drive up to Jerome. The old mining town up in the hills.
Don’t know where they are coming from but we are infested with little tiny moths. They aren’t out during the day but drive us crazy at night. We’ve smashed, slapped and squirted and sprayed them. And they just keep coming. The last few years we had lady bugs - none of them this year.
Before coming back to the RV we stopped to eat at Georgie’s Café. We ate there years ago. Bill had a pastrami sandwich with French fries  – which he said was very good and I had what I thought was going to be a chicken salad. It was HUGE – not only did I get a scoop of chicken salad, I got a scope of coleslaw and a scoop of potato salad and sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, hard boiled egg and carrots all on a lot of lettuce. I brought home enough for dinner. With coffee and ice tea the bill was $16.00  Need to go back there.
We were at the tourist center finding out about some of the jeep trails around. Don’t know if we’ll do any trails or not. We’ll see.
I mainly wanted to add some more pictures of the area.  No explanations just pretty.


private property

Cathedral Rock




Beautiful place to spend a week. Or maybe more.

No comments:

Post a Comment