Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Monday, April 23, 2012

Why I'm like I am.

I saw this on a friend's facebook page and thought it was pretty funny:

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked. Cinderella arrived home after midnight. Pinoccho told lies, Aladdin was a thief. Batman drover over 200 miles an hour. Snow White lived in a house with 7 men. Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos. Pac Man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies that always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! Did you have this kind of childhood and love it? Hope this makes you smile.
There is an FM station here with the call letters KORN - do you suppose it plays classical music? Not.
We both worked in the shop (basement) yesterday. Bill working on Wood Spirits and me working on my glass project - until I managed to cut my finger - that was only a matter of time. Today it is ready to be foiled. Hope our foil is still good and it sticks okay. I also cut the final colors for my rainbow quilt into strips.
Watched the race yesterday. Too cold to go outside much. Bill did finish planting the petunias and some hostas (sp?) green plants that come back every year, in the barrels on the bedroom deck.
When we were in Ajo I bought a couple of flamingo [yes, flamingo] solar lights. They are little but cute. Put one out yesterday but it didn't come on last night. Need to check out why. Maybe I turned it off instead of on.
It was a good day for having the oven on so I fixed a roast and potatoes yesterday. Turned out really good. The night before Bill fixed dinner. Breaded chicken filet with onions and peppers and parsley potatoes. Two good meals in a row - and good leftovers for today.
Today he goes to see the heart doctor - its been a little over 10 months since his bypass. So just a regular check up. Maybe a stress test??
Colder than blue blazes out again and winds up to 30mph - at least the sun is shinning so from inside it looks warm out.
Still playing with the new camera - going to take it for a ride today and see if I can snap decent pictures while moving. (I can with the old one)

1 comment: