Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nothing to say today

Did not do anything special today. Stayed around the house.
Contractor was here for a while - only about 3 hours a day! At that rate he'll never get done. It's funny but it really isn't.
Part of the bathroom floor is in and the lower part of the shower unit is out of the living room into the batrhroom, sitting on it's side.
Had some rain today and will get more tomorrow - but not too heavy.
I'm going to rebuild my Access travel database as I want to make several changes to it. That should keep me busy as it is quite involved and I'm not sure I remember to do some of it. But I'm sure by the time I get it done I'll remember all the four letter words I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment