Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Quiet Saturday - catching up on rest.

Had a short hard rain here yesterday and temps up into 110. We got a lot done though.
Chance of rain today here in Vegas is 50% and you can really feel the moisture in the air. Later – gray skies, lots of wind for a while but only a couple drops of rain. Anyway where we are. Might have rained in another area.
Went to market so Bill could get some of his favorite egg bagels. Couldn’t find them in Indiana. He enjoyed every bite. 
Back home I reinstalled the printer into my laptop. Sure hope that isn’t what caused my video problem a couple of weeks ago.
Also trying to do laundry. There are only two washers and two dryers in closest laundry room. When I went over to check there was a load in one washer and one dryer [both machines stopped]. I am on my third load in washers and their stuff is still not picked up. That ruffles my feathers. So I just took the It looks like about three washer loads. All guy stuff – sorry guys. So several back and forths to get everything done. Guess I’m lucky that’s all I have to complain about.
Also watched some NASCAR. Practice, qualifying and a race.
Waiting to hear from the house people before we can do any more there. And looking up furniture stores to go visit. But today we just kind of vegged out. Both of us took long naps. Went to Applebee’s for dinner. Delicious dinner.

Our Direct TV is still set to Eastern time zone – so all regular programming comes on three hours earlier than in Indiana. Have to remember to that when I want to watch something. Once we get the house we’ll call Direct and get things straightened out. But being here on Pacific Time – all the live soccer games and races will be on in the morning…

No comments:

Post a Comment